“The PowerDock 5 is ideal for households and work environments that use multiple iOS devices,” said James Finney, Category Manager of Griffin’s power products. “It keeps users’ device cables tucked away and organized, ready for use at any time.”
Designed for convenience and efficiency, PowerDock 5 contains five charging bays, each boasting 10 watts of power and a clear backrest, large enough to accommodate an iPad without the need to remove even the largest of cases, including Griffin’s own military-duty Survivor.
PowerDock 5 is the perfect charging solution for small offices or work groups, or a family full of iOS device users. Key features of PowerDock 5 include:
- Store and charge 5 iPads, iPhones or iPods simultaneously
- Plug in and charge using the original device cable
- Space-saving design for a countertop or desktop
- 10 watts (5 volts DC @ 2.1 amps) for each charging bay
- Accommodates iOS devices in their cases