Apple today released iOS 5.1.1 which includes the improvements and bug fixes, including:
- Improves reliability of using HDR option for photos taken using the Lock Screen shortcut
- Addresses bugs that could prevent the new iPad from switching between 2G and 3G networks
- Fixes bugs that affected AirPlay video playback in some circumstances
- Improved reliability for syncing Safari bookmarks and Reading List
- Fixes an issue where "Unable to purchase" alert could be displayed after successful purchase
So, if you haven't plugged in your iPhone to a computer lately because you've been living up the PC-Free lifestyle, you should make your way to your local iTunes terminal to get the latest iOS update. A happy iPhone is an up-to-date iPhone.