Ultimate User Experience
This partnership sets new standards within the NAS community by recognizing the request of many users seeking virus protection and prevention, Users can rest assured that they’ll be piloting a powerful yet reliable NAS system. This effort also fosters a friendly user experience by offering antivirus protection right out of the box.
- Comprehensive detection so threats are isolated before they can spread
- Removal of viruses, worms, and other malicious code
- Reliable and accurate detection, without a costly false-alarm problem
- Effective scanning of compressed, archived, and packed files
- Support for a wide range of platforms
- Scan engine SDK for easy integration into third-party applications
“Thecus®’ approach is to facilitate the most advanced NAS available, while moving forward with the best antivirus software. Our alliance with McAfee enables us to close in and meet our goal, and ultimately deliver the most dependable NAS to the community,” said Florence Shih, Thecus® General Manger.
“McAfee and Thecus® are leading the way in delivering a new secure NAS solution which offers customers the AV protection they need in a user friendly solution,” said Tom Moore, Vice President of Worldwide OEM Sales at McAfee.
Thecus® NAS now ships with McAfee
Starting April 16, 2012, Thecus® NAS will ship with McAfee AV, offering home, SMB and enterprise customers best-in-class hardware and AV to carry on daily responsibilities.
For more information on McAfee, go to: www.mcafee.comFor more information on Thecus®, go to: http://www.thecus.com