|Marware C.E.O Hybrid iPad 2 Case|
I'm back today with another review for an iPad 2 case; the C.E.O. Hybrid iPad 2 Case by Marware. This particular case is like nothing I've reviewed before because it truly is a hybrid, mixing hard shell and soft interior with a unique 3 position stand design. You'll have to check my video review to see just how this case goes on, I think you'll find it interesting for sure.
- Ultra-low profile traditional hard shell and padded folio hybrid design
- Intelligent sleep/wake lid that turns display on when opened and turns display off when closed
- Innovative elastic interior hand strap for improved, comfortable hold- great for FaceTime®
- Soft magnets that secure the lid closed
- Injection molded interior for added support and protection
- Soft, scratch-resistant interior
- Protective lid that adjusts into multiple angles for displaying, viewing, typing or FaceTime®
- Reinforced grip corners for maximum hold, corner protection and secure closure
- Camera hole cutout on the back
- Access to all buttons and ports so you can charge and sync without removing case
- Includes: Folio case
I've been quite happy with previous products reviewed by Marware, including the EcoVue iPad 2 Case I reviewed recently. This case is no exception. The unique design of the C.E.O Hybrid is what sets it apart from many others. The hard shell protection is a plus, along with the cool carbon fiber look that really gets peoples attention. You pull out your iPad 2 in public wearing this case and guaranteed you'll having people around here twisting their eye sockets to get a glimpse of this thing.
The protection is good, the fit is like a glove and the looks are killer. If a hard shell/portfolio hybrid case is what you've been looking for, then I can totally recommend the Marware C.E.O Hybrid iPad 2 Case.A big shout out to Marware for sending this out to VH for review.